1. By ticking the Terms and conditions box, you as the provider acknowledge that you agree to the terms set out below.
2. All Providers that register on The Mum Source website are of 18years old or more.
3. You have supplied The Mum Source with your working with children’s check/blue card.
4. You understand and agree, The Mum Source can not guarantee or provide a minimum number of referrals.
5. As a provider, you are to state your own fee for services you provide.
6. The agreement is strictly between you as the provider and the customer, not The Mum Source. It is between you as the provider and the customer to arrange anything further including the amount, time and services.
7. The customers can leave a review of the services at the bottom of your public profile. If there is a bad review it is your responsibility to contact the customer and provide a solution.
8. You understand and agree The Mum Source is not responsible for any changes made by customers, this is between your self (the provider) and the customer
9. You understand and agree The Mum Source does not facilitate any payment between the provider and the customer, This is agreed apon by both parties privatley.
10. The Mum Source reserves the right to remove provider and customer profile at anytime. If you are registered to The Mum Source via the monthly subscription this payment will automatically stop on removal of the profile.
If you have any questions about the above agreement please email email@example.com.
By ticking the box on the registration page you acknowledge and agree to the above terms.