This Contract of Terms and Conditions is between The Mum Source Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Mum Source Trust ABN 92 949 816 65 (“The Mum Source”) and Your self (“the Contractor”).
The Mum Source provides an introduction platform ONLY (Not an Employment Agency) for mums to hire service Contractors for home help duties.
Each User understands and agrees that the Mum Source website is an online introductory platform only, and that The Mum Source’s responsibilities are limited to facilitating the availability of the Services.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
● Doing dishes ● Wiping down benches and stove tops ● Folding clothes ● Washing clothes
● Ironing clothes ● Tidying kids rooms ● Tidying living rooms ● Vacuuming and mopping floors
● Dusting ● Making/changing beds ● Refolding linen closets ● Tidying pantries
● Running errands ● Making bookings ● Wiping down laundry/bathroom sinks
● Setting up children’s birthday parties ● Child minding/babysitting ● Home organisation and decluttering
The Mum Source is of the opinion that the Lister has the necessary experience and abilities to provide services required by The Mum Source.
The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to The Mum Source on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Mum Source agrees to engage the Lister to provide (the “Services”) consisting of Home Help Services.
2. The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on.
4. The Contractor shall observe all applicable industrial laws and awards in each sphere of its activities in connection with the Services and carry out the Services under this ‘terms of conditions’
in accordance with the highest professional standards.
5. DUE TO LEGISLATIVE REQUIREMENTS IN TASMANIA, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REGISTER AS A CARER OR PARENT IF YOU ARE OFFERING OR SEEKING CHILD CARE SERVICES IN THAT JURISDICTION
6. The Mum Source is not a party to any agreement entered into between a Lister and a Customer. The Mum source is not a referrer or booking agent, and provides no such related services. The Mum Source has no control over the conduct of Listers and customers and any other Users of the Services. The Mum Source disclaims all liability in this regard, as set out in these Terms.
7. You are wholly responsible for your participation on the site and you use the site at your own risk
8. We make no warranties or representations as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the content on the site or the information otherwise provided by any member, the conduct or quality of the care provided by babysitters and nannies or the conduct or quality of Parents.
9. In no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages; loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money; or loss or damages arising from or in any way connected to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
10. The Clients will be invited to provide feedback on the service provided and contact The Mum Source in the event of any issues that may arise via email or phone.
11. Clients will be required to leave a review and star rating on the Listers public profile on the website..
12. If the review is very low standard an email will be sent to the Lister, for further information.
13. If 2 or more 1 star reviews and poor feedback is left on a Lister profile, the Listers will be notified via email and the Lister profile will be removed.
14. The Lister upon registration to the Mum Source pay the Mum Source for either a subscription or once of 6 month payment.
15. Payment is via paypal or master/visa card to The Mum Source via the website platform.
17. In the event that either Party wishes to terminate this Agreement of registration to the Mum Source website, prior to the completion of the Services, that Party will be required to provide 48 hours written notice to the other Party.
19. The Contractor acknowledges that they are the recipient of information and knowledge which is confidential to the operation of the work place and that any disclosure of such confidential information may be detrimental to The Mum Source and/or its clients.
20. The Contractor undertakes that during their engagement with The Mum Source and thereafter they shall not disclose any information to any other entity concerning the conduct, procedures or operation of The Mum Source and/or its clients.
21. Neither shall they take papers, materials or goods or copies of any information from The Mum Source.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
23. The Principal will retain ownership of all intellectual property including but not limited to documents, digital files, artworks, other intellectual property and copies thereof created by the Contractor under this Agreement.
25. The Principal and the Contractor acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service of the website usage.
26. Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective directors, stockholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective directors, stockholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement.
27. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
29. In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
30. If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period, any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation.
31. This Agreement must be read and construed according to the laws of the State of Victoria,
32. The Parties submit to the jurisdiction of the State of Victoria.
The parties agree that the terms of this Contract of Engagement form a binding agreement between the Contractor and The Mum Source.